Sale Sold out
Regular price $25.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Similar in size and weight to the traditional 3x3 colorful twisty puzzle, the Molecube takes the challenge to the next level. You must twist the puzzle so that each of the nine colors appear on all sides - kind of like a 3-dimensional Sudoku puzzle - not all one color on each side like a regular twisty puzzle. Don't be fooled -- the smooth, colorful little balls feel great in your hands and move smoothly almost like the real protons and neutrons might in the center of an atom. It's super fun to fidget with, but really hard to solve! 4.5 out of 5 Difficulty. Designed by Uwe Meffert.
- Unplug and use your mind! Quiet, mobile and engaging play enhaces logic and fine motor skills.
- One of a selection of challenging brain teasers and puzzle toys for kids for kids of all ages from the Meffert's collection.
- Twist this speed cube so that ALL the colors show on EACH side of this color manipulation puzzle!
- This fidget puzzle is the perfect adult puzzle gift or cool gift for teens.
- Uwe Meffert started designing rotational puzzles in 1976 with the invention of the Pyraminx. Since then, he has created over 100 styles of rotational puzzles that are distributed and collected worldwide. .